Eyeliner and eyelash enhancements are applied around the contours of the eyes in various thicknesses and styles to create a variety of aesthetic illusions. It makes the eyes appear larger, brighter, adds definition and draws attention to the eyes themselves…The windows to the soul.
You can choose to have eyelash enhancement which is a series of dots in the lash line to create the appearance of more lashes or choose to have a thin eyeliner for a natural definition or create a stronger thicker look to give the appearance of liquid eyeliner.
It is up to you to have top, bottom or both top and bottom enhancement or eyeliner.
There is a choice of pigment colour options-not just black. There are shades of brown, ebony and grey to suit all ages and styles, of course you can always have black!
*Please note that after Permanent Makeup you cannot give blood for 4 months.
The eyes are an integral part of your attractiveness. Looking great 24/7 never was so easy and a treatment will leave you with the enhancement of your choice to suit your look.
Who Benefits …
- Women who want a smudge proof, perfectly shaped and professionally applied eyeliner
- For eyes that are inclined to water in the cold, wind or light.
- For people who wear glasses or are visually impaired
- Women or Men who are allergic to conventional make-up
- Professionals’ whose time is of a premium and need to look their best all the time
- Busy Mums who still want to look their best even after chasing around all day.
- When eyelashes are missing or sparse especially with Alopecia sufferers or Cancer patients.